Terms and conditions

General information on bookings Poort van Bloemendaal hotel apartments 

  • Poort van Bloemendaal hotel apartments does not know a 24/7 reception
  • Check in hours: between 3:00PM and 5:30PM
  • Check out time is before 10:00AM
  • To find the rates for renting an apartment for a weekend (Fri-Mon), midweek (Mon-Fri) or a week (7 nights or longer), please go through the apartment type that you like
  • Single nights can also be booked upon availibility (and minimum stay).
  • If you want to reserve an apartment, you can easily book directly through our website. On the main page and every sub-page of every apartment you can fill you your arrival and departure date. Choose the apartment and rate of your choice and you will be forwarded into our bookings system.
  • It is also possible to make a reservation by telephone or by mail to info@bloemendaalaanzee.nl. Additional terms and Bloemendaal aan Zee
  • One free parking space per apartment on our own sealed parking lot;
  • Pets are allowed for an extra charge of € 12.50 per pet per day;
  • All stated rates are including bed and bath linen (3 towels per person), and the final cleaning;
  • When you stay 3 nights or longer a caution of € 200,- is applicable, which will be returned to you upon check out in case of no damage. Or a guarantee by credit card
  • All prices are excluding tourist tax of €2.30 per person per night.

Cancellation conditions:

  • A cancelation up to 30 days before arrival is free of cancelation costs
  • In case of cancelation > 14 days weeks and < 30 days before arrival, you will be charged 25% of your total reservation value;
  • In case of cancelation > 7 days weeks and < 14 days before arrival, you will be charged 50% of your total reservation value;
  • If your reservation is cancelled < 7 days before arrival, or in case of no-show or early departure,  the contracting partner is obliged to pay 100% of the Reservation Value to the Hotel Establishment;
  • If a reservation is cancelled by the main tenant, this also counts as a cancellation for all co-tenants.

Payment conditions:

  • In case a reservation is guaranteed by credit card (details: type, number, expiration date and name of card holder), the reservation value can be paid upon arrival by cash, pin or credit card. Only American Express is not accepted
  • If a reservation can not be guaranteed by credit card, Poort van Bloemendaal demands a pre-payment of 40% of the total reservation value. The pre-payment should be fulfilled within 7 days after receiving the confirmation letter. The remaining 60% can be paid upon arrival by cash, pin or credit card. Only American Express is not accepted.

General conditions:

On all our reservations these terms and conditions are applicable. When not complete the Unfiform Conditions Horeca of the Netherlands apply.